Practice News and Events
- A message from Dr. Serna @ the 2020 virtual Lifestyle Medicine conference October 26, 2020Continue Reading
Each year, I eagerly anticipate attending the American College of Lifestyle Medicine (ACLM) conference, the leading national educational event exclusively focused on Lifestyle Medicine. This year, it was held completely online, from Oct. 23rd through Oct. 26th, and I’ve logged in each day to learn the latest innovations and therapeutic approaches that can benefit us ...
- Coronavirus Vaccine: Expert Says, ‘We Need Time to Get This Right’ June 10, 2020Continue Reading
Expert Calls for Slow & Steady Approach in Vaccine Development
While the race to develop a coronavirus vaccine may seem as if it’s being run in slow motion, with most experts predicting a 2021 launch at earliest, by historical standards it’s unfolding with incredible swiftness. Looking back at timelines for other vaccines, it becomes evident that ...
- Navigating Uncertain Times with Hope and Optimism June 8, 2020Continue Reading
How to Adjust, Adapt and Embrace the New Normal
As we emerge cautiously from the safety of home into a world that seems comfortingly familiar yet irrefutably altered, a swirl of conflicting emotions is certain to be triggered. Relief and thankfulness may mingle uneasily with fear, anxiety and uncertainty, making it difficult to cope at times. ...
- Superfoods and Your Immune System May 19, 2020Continue Reading
Food for Thought: Nourishing the Immune System
As football coaches and nutritionists know, the best offense is a good defense. In the fight against COVID-19, the promise of boosting the immune system with specific ‘superfoods’ is an enticing one. However, registered dietitian Linda Gigliotti, who is a fellow of the Academy of Nutrition and ...
- March 26th: Book Club 10:30 am – 11:30 am February 28, 2020Continue Reading
- Updated Feb-March Office News February 25, 2020Continue Reading
- Feb/March Office News February 3, 2020Continue Reading
- Feb. 20th: the Grateful Heart Event January 31, 2020Continue Reading
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR THESE MONTHLY HAPPENINGS AT NORTH CYPRESS! January 16, 2020Continue Reading
- NEW YEAR, NEW YOU: OWN YOUR HEALTH IN 2020! January 16, 2020Continue Reading