Office Policies and Procedures*
Release of Records
GENERAL OFFICE REMINDERS
Some general reminders:
• PLEASE BRING YOUR INSURANCE CARD WITH YOU TO YOUR VISITS!
• If you have had any change in your insurance coverage or co-pay, please bring this to our attention. If you have had any change in your personal information or contact numbers, please advise us of this as well.
• Co-payments and Deductibles are due at the time of service. We will expect you to pay your deductibles at the insurance company's negotiated / discounted rates.
• We continue to see most patients with acute illnesses the same day or next day – based on acuity. If you are scheduled farther out than this and feel you need an “acute” appointment, please let the receptionist know.
• Please take the time to review our Policy on Refills and Test Results.
YOUR PATIENT PORTAL
Our Patient Portal is fully integrated with our Electronic Health Record. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT ALL PATIENTS SIGN UP FOR THE PORTAL (unless you do not have internet/ email access). The Portal is a secure site where you can get results and reminders from us and view your records and other specific chart information. You can also send messages to the office staff, request refills and request appointments. Please remember the Portal is for NONURGENT communications only and that all communications sent via the Portal are a part of your patient record.
You can easily access your Portal through our website home page. If you have any trouble logging in, please let us know and we will walk you through it.
We understand that as much as we can and do treat the chronic diseases that you may have, prevention is always best and we hope that you will consider us your partner in your quest for improved health and wellness.
PATIENT REGISTRATION PACKET FORMS
*FORMS REQUIRED FOR NEW PATIENTS