Practice News & Events
- Enjoy our Aug/Sept 2018 Office News August 1, 2018Continue Reading
- Houston Patch – Lifestyle Medicine: Learn Why Your Genes are Not Your Destiny June 18, 2018Continue Reading
Dr. Serna talks about Lifestyle Medicine in the Houston Patch (June 18).
To read the entire article click here:
Dr. Serna will present the keys to healthy living at North Cypress Medical Center on June 19th and 20th…all are welcome.
- Join us…June 19th & 20th, Lifestyle Medicine: New Keys to a Long Healthy Life June 11, 2018Continue Reading
- Enjoy our June/July 2018 Office News June 7, 2018Continue Reading
- New study points to key role of healthy behaviors in longer life expectancy May 21, 2018Continue Reading
Powerful proof of the efficacy of lifestyle medicine’s tenets was recently published in the Circulation Journal, where study authors concluded that adoption of a healthy lifestyle by US adults can substantially reduce ...
- Join us…Thursday May 24, 8:30-10:00 am: Coffee & Conversation with Dr. Serna April 17, 2018Continue Reading
- Enjoy our April/May 2018 Office News April 17, 2018Continue Reading
- Save the Date…June 19th & 20th, Lifestyle Medicine: New Keys to a Long, Healthy Life: Community Wellness Seminar March 30, 2018Continue Reading
- Join Us…March 27th & 28th, Plant-Based Eating: Community Wellness Seminar March 23, 2018Continue Reading
- Flu Alert: How to Help Protect Yourself January 31, 2018Continue Reading
Flu activity is widespread! To help protect yourself and those around you, make sure you’ve had your flu vaccine and practice excellent contact precautions. If you start to experience symptoms of the flu (fever, chills, body aches, nausea, vomiting, excessive fatigue), please contact me. We are here to ensure you stay healthy and feel well!