All News & Events
- American Heart Month: Healthy Recipe February 8, 2019
February is American Heart Month.
Enjoy this delicious recipe that will nourish your heart and soul.
Click Here to find a list of other heart-healthy recipes provided by the American Heart Association.
- Enjoy our Feb/March Office News January 31, 2019 Continue Reading
- Dr. Serna Named to 2018 Texas Super Doctors List December 11, 2018
Congratulations to Dr. Serna! Each year only ... Continue Reading
- Should You Choose a Female Doctor? December 5, 2018
The New York Times published an intriguing article titled “Should You Choose a Female Doctor?” citing studies and interviews showing that female doctors tend to listen more, and their patients fare better as a result. While I’m delighted to see this high-profile ... Continue Reading
- Enjoy our Dec 2018/Jan 2019 Office News December 4, 2018 Continue Reading
- Coffee & Conversation with the Docs: Stop by Dec. 11th 9:00 – 10:00 am October 19, 2018 Continue Reading
- Looking for a book club? Join us Nov. 8th 11:00 am October 19, 2018 Continue Reading
- Please join us…Oct. 16th and 17th Lifestyle Medicine: How Healthy is Your Brain? October 8, 2018 Continue Reading
- Enjoy our Oct/Nov Office News September 26, 2018 Continue Reading
- North Cypress Internal Medicine & Wellness Spotlighted by American College of Lifestyle Medicine August 28, 2018
In 2017, Dr. Serna became part of the first group of medical professionals to be recognized as a Diplomate of the American Board of Lifestyle Medicine. Now, North Cypress Internal Medicine and Wellness has earned the spotlight as an American College of Lifestyle Medicine’s ... Continue Reading