Practice News and Events
- Coronavirus Vaccine: Expert Says, ‘We Need Time to Get This Right’ June 10, 2020Continue Reading
Expert Calls for Slow & Steady Approach in Vaccine Development
While the race to develop a coronavirus vaccine may seem as if it’s being run in slow motion, with most experts predicting a 2021 launch at earliest, by historical standards it’s unfolding with incredible swiftness. Looking back at timelines for other vaccines, it becomes evident that ...
- Navigating Uncertain Times with Hope and Optimism June 8, 2020Continue Reading
How to Adjust, Adapt and Embrace the New Normal
As we emerge cautiously from the safety of home into a world that seems comfortingly familiar yet irrefutably altered, a swirl of conflicting emotions is certain to be triggered. Relief and thankfulness may mingle uneasily with fear, anxiety and uncertainty, making it difficult to cope at times. ...
- Superfoods and Your Immune System May 19, 2020Continue Reading
Food for Thought: Nourishing the Immune System
As football coaches and nutritionists know, the best offense is a good defense. In the fight against COVID-19, the promise of boosting the immune system with specific ‘superfoods’ is an enticing one. However, registered dietitian Linda Gigliotti, who is a fellow of the Academy of Nutrition and ...
- March 26th: Book Club 10:30 am – 11:30 am February 28, 2020Continue Reading
- Updated Feb-March Office News February 25, 2020Continue Reading
- Feb/March Office News February 3, 2020Continue Reading
- Feb. 20th: the Grateful Heart Event January 31, 2020Continue Reading
- MARK YOUR CALENDARS FOR THESE MONTHLY HAPPENINGS AT NORTH CYPRESS! January 16, 2020Continue Reading
- NEW YEAR, NEW YOU: OWN YOUR HEALTH IN 2020! January 16, 2020