Practice News and Events
- January 21st: “New Year, New You: 2020 Vision for Your Healthiest Life” Community Seminar December 18, 2019Continue Reading
- 2019 Holiday Hours December 18, 2019Continue Reading
- Office Holiday Party December 18, 2019Continue Reading
- Dec/Jan Office News December 18, 2019Continue Reading
- November 14th: Fall Chili Cookoff November 11, 2019Continue Reading
- Oct/Nov Office News October 3, 2019Continue Reading
- September 19th, 2019: Coach Jamie Exercise Class August 23, 2019Continue Reading
- American Journal of Lifestyle Medicine August 21, 2019Continue Reading
Now Published! Dr. Serna Shares Her Journey to Lifestyle-Focused Concierge Medicine in the American Journal of Lifestyle Medicine
The most recent edition of the prestigious American Journal of Lifestyle Medicine features a fascinating look at the origins of North Cypress Internal Medicine & Wellness (NCIMW) in an article penned by Dr. Dorothy Serna, titled Lifestyle ...
- Texas Academy of Family Physicians Innovators Competition August 7, 2019Continue Reading
North Cypress Internal Medicine & Wellness for the Win! We’ve Entered the Texas Academy of Family Physicians Innovators Competition
We know the powerful combination of lifestyle medicine and wellness coaching has made an enormous difference in our patients’ lives – and now we’re thrilled for the opportunity to share NCIMW’s success in an upcoming medical society ...
- August 15: Book Club August 7, 2019Continue Reading
Who: Jamie and Sarah our Wellness Coaches and YOU!
When: Thursday, August 15 at 11:00 AM
Where: Dr. Serna & Dr. Englund’s office
What: Come enjoy some snacks and discuss “How to Make Disease Disappear” by Rangan Chatterjee