Practice News and Events
- Dec/Jan Office News December 18, 2019Continue Reading
- November 14th: Fall Chili Cookoff November 11, 2019Continue Reading
- Oct/Nov Office News October 3, 2019Continue Reading
- September 19th, 2019: Coach Jamie Exercise Class August 23, 2019Continue Reading
- American Journal of Lifestyle Medicine August 21, 2019Continue Reading
Now Published! Dr. Serna Shares Her Journey to Lifestyle-Focused Concierge Medicine in the American Journal of Lifestyle Medicine
The most recent edition of the prestigious American Journal of Lifestyle Medicine features a fascinating look at the origins of North Cypress Internal Medicine & Wellness (NCIMW) in an article penned by Dr. Dorothy Serna, titled Lifestyle ...
- Texas Academy of Family Physicians Innovators Competition August 7, 2019Continue Reading
North Cypress Internal Medicine & Wellness for the Win! We’ve Entered the Texas Academy of Family Physicians Innovators Competition
We know the powerful combination of lifestyle medicine and wellness coaching has made an enormous difference in our patients’ lives – and now we’re thrilled for the opportunity to share NCIMW’s success in an upcoming medical society ...
- August 15: Book Club August 7, 2019Continue Reading
Who: Jamie and Sarah our Wellness Coaches and YOU!
When: Thursday, August 15 at 11:00 AM
Where: Dr. Serna & Dr. Englund’s office
What: Come enjoy some snacks and discuss “How to Make Disease Disappear” by Rangan Chatterjee
- Aug/Sept Office News August 6, 2019Continue Reading
- Enjoy our June/July Office News June 4, 2019Continue Reading
- June 20th, 2019: Coffee & Conversation June 3, 2019Continue Reading
Thursday, June 20th from 9:00-10:00 am
Gather together in the office to relax, chat, and fuel up for the day! Stop by for a cup of coffee or tea and a lite bite while we discuss health and well-being. We’ll be discussing sleep – why it’s so ...