- Wellness Coaching at North Cypress Internal Medicine & Wellness March 15, 2019
- American Heart Month: Healthy Recipe February 8, 2019
February is American Heart Month.
Enjoy this delicious recipe that will nourish your heart and soul.
Click Here to find a list of other heart-healthy recipes provided by the American Heart Association.
- Enjoy our Feb/March Office News January 31, 2019 Continue Reading
- The Age of Anxiety January 11, 2019
Higher Anxiety? Our ‘age of anxiety’ began four centuries ago
It can come on suddenly and intensely, causing shaking, confusion and difficulty breathing for no apparent reason…trigger an irrational avoidance of elevators or public transportation…or become ... Continue Reading
- Going with the Grain January 11, 2019
Going with the Grain
They may be the culinary trendsetters of the 21st century, but the ancient wonders of the grain world have remain unchanged for the last several hundred years. From chia to kamut, sorghum ... Continue Reading
- Why Today’s Health News Often Becomes Tomorrow’s Retractions January 11, 2019
Handle with Care: Why Today’s Health News Often Becomes Tomorrow’s Retractions
We’ve all seen it played out hundreds of times, as a drug, food or habit is trumpeted as the way to lower the risk of ... Continue Reading
- Dr. Serna Named to 2018 Texas Super Doctors List December 11, 2018
Congratulations to Dr. Serna! Each year only ... Continue Reading
- Should You Choose a Female Doctor? December 5, 2018
The New York Times published an intriguing article titled “Should You Choose a Female Doctor?” citing studies and interviews showing that female doctors tend to listen more, and their patients fare better as a result. While I’m delighted to see this high-profile ... Continue Reading
- Enjoy our Dec 2018/Jan 2019 Office News December 4, 2018 Continue Reading
- Coffee & Conversation with the Docs: Stop by Dec. 11th 9:00 – 10:00 am October 19, 2018 Continue Reading